FMS Instructor Pilots
- Serves as Senior Instructor Pilot for specified Army aircraft simulators, particularly with regard to, but not specifically limited to, FMS Aviation Simulation Instructor/Operator requirements that are OCONUS and potentially in austere conditions.
- Ft Rucker trained Instructor Pilot
- Minimum of five (5) years military Instructor Pilot (IP) experience
- Three (3) years Instructor Operator experience that relates to the type simulator where they will work. Chinook Transportable Flight Proficiency Simulators (TFPS) and Apache Longbow Crew Trainers (LCT)
- When requested, be able to present his/her prior military training record and qualifications.
- Secret clearance preferred. Must be eligible to obtain Secret clearance, if required.
- Must possess valid US driver’s license and passport.
- Must possess, or be able eligible to immediately apply for, an in-country driver’s license within the country of the duty-station.
- Must possess, or be eligible to be granted, a US State Department Visa for entry to, and work within, the country of the duty-station.
- Persons applying for any of the following persons, must be willing to perform training services at the corresponding OCONUS duty-station, and have the forgoing qualifications in the required Device
- Saudi Arabia, Khasm Al-an Airfield (Riyadh)
- United Arab Emirates, Sweihan Air Base (Abu Dhabi)
- United Arab Emirates, Sas al Nikhl (Abu Dhabi)
Security Clearance Required