ECS is working with the Air Force to implement the (AFLSE) Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem. The AFLSE serves as the host for all current and future Air Force training. The project will convert legacy courses and also produce new courses. The technical support team will advise and assist course owners during conversion and aiding in troubleshooting to ensure effective course onboarding. ECS is providing technical support to Air Force mission partners as they produce, load, test and troubleshoot courses in the AFLSE.
Location; Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph
- Under the direction of a Program Manager, courseware provides support to the Air Force in the use of appropriate compliance standards and technologies to support courseware delivery requirements in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, WCAG 2.1) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Supports the production, loading, testing and troubleshooting of courses.
- Provide assistance to customers in the use of appropriate/modern training development tools (Lectora, Captivate, Animate, etc.)
- Provide customer guidance on building courseware that meet AFLSE learning standards
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and remedy courseware loading issues with factual and experiential knowledge and issues related to the Standard Desktop Configuration (SDC), or applicable IT configuration, of the government’s intended audience with factual and experiential knowledge (i.e., applying Bootstrap images that are supported by the AF SDC)
- Establish a service desk to support customers through a trouble ticket process, which at a minimum document:
- Method of submission
- Date of every action taken
- Customer contact information (with organization)
- Problem statement
- Ticket status (Open, In-Progress, Awaiting Action, Closed)
- Findings and Resolutions
- Acknowledge customer trouble tickets upon receipt of problem statement
- Update customer within three business days of receipt of trouble tickets and continuously thereafter, until problem is remedied
- Generate a wrap-up notification specifying the problem statement, underlying technical issue(s), and necessary remedy suggestions, recommendations, and/or actions upon completion. Trouble ticket is considered complete when the customer responds to the wrap-up notification and provides verification and validation of received support
- Provide problem resolution for trouble tickets within 5 business days from initial notification to service desk
- Deliver weekly summary report of trouble tickets, resolutions, and lessons learned
- Technical degree or certification preferred but not required. Must have some technical work experience if a technical degree is not held.
- Experience working in a customer support function.
- Ability to multi-task and translate requests into clear deliverables.
- Sets own goals and participates in developing team goals and determining methods to meet those objectives and timelines.
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively seek to minimize impact.
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
CAC/Government Access Card Required
San Antonio, TX