- Systems administration skills, experience with Windows OS, Linux Red Hat, security settings, services, hardening of systems (STIGs, security policies); any Powershell or Python a plus.
- Some system setup/teardown will also be done, or need to be supported.
- IA scanning, utilizing a combination of automated scripts and manual checks.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline. Familiarity with IP configuration, IP addressing and subnets.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining network switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidate should have the proven ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to receive a security clearance.
Security Clearance Required