ECS is working with the Air Force to implement the (AFLSE) Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem. The AFLSE serves as the host for all current and future Air Force training. The project will convert legacy courses and also produce new courses. The technical support team will advise and assist course owners during conversion and aiding in troubleshooting to ensure effective course onboarding. ECS is providing technical support to Air Force mission partners as they produce, load, test and troubleshoot courses in the AFLSE.
Location; Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph
Under the direction of a Program Manager, the engineering technician supports the production, loading, testing and troubleshooting of courses. The engineer advises and provides assistance to course/content developers, designers, and subject matter experts to design, develop, and maintain interactive multimedia instruction (IMI) courseware for successful hosting in the AFLSE. The engineering technician will provide expert assistance to customers in the use of content standards/technologies to support courseware delivery requirements:
- SCORM (1.2, 2004 1st Ed, 2004 2nd Ed, 2004 3rd Ed, 2004 4th)
- Experience API (xAPI, CMI5)
- HTML (HTML4, XHTML, HTML5)
- XML, JSON
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Oracle Java
- Cascading style sheets (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3)
- Technical degree or certification preferred but not required. Must have some technical work experience if a technical degree is not held.
- Experience working in a customer support function.
- Ability to multi-task and translate requests into clear deliverables.
- Sets own goals and participates in developing team goals and determining methods to meet those objectives and timelines.
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively seek to minimize impact.
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
CAC/Government Access Card Required
San Antonio, TX