Engineering & Computer Simulations, Inc. is looking for a JCATS Operations Planner to provide efficient, effective and quality knowledge-based training services and technical support to the Moroccan and Norwegian Armed Forces following the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL) fielding of the JCATS and New Equipment Training (NET) during training operations.
The ideal candidate shall have at least five (5) years of JCATS training/operations experience at the Battalion Level or Higher. The Candidate shall possess at least three years of operation experience utilizing JCATS software to plan brigade level and below exercises in a Morocco owned and controlled simulation center environment.
- Provide and manage training and training assistance for military and civilian related subjects
- Conduct training and training assistance for military and civilian related subjects in non-contingency operations in austere and non-austere environments
- Provide training and instruction, encompassing a variety of complex military and civilian related subjects, in both a training facility and field environments
- Develop and provide training in varying class sizes utilizing an array of formats, mediums, and methodologies
- Evaluate and report the results of training and instruction
- Request ancillary supplies and equipment in support of training
Location: Ben Guerir, Morocco (and include some TDY travel
Ben Guerir, Morocco ,