Engineering & Computer Simulations, Inc. is looking for a JCATS Operator/Controller to provide efficient, effective and quality knowledge-based training services and technical support to the Moroccan and Norwegian Armed Forces following the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL) fielding of the JCATS and New Equipment Training (NET) during training operations.
The ideal candidate shall possess at least three (3) years of experience as an Operator/Controller using JCATS software.
- Provide and manage training and training assistance for military and civilian related subjects
- Conduct training and training assistance for military and civilian related subjects in non-contingency operations in austere and non-austere environments
- Provide training and instruction, encompassing a variety of complex military and civilian related subjects, in both a training facility and field environments
- Develop and provide training in varying class sizes utilizing an array of formats, mediums, and methodologies
- Evaluate and report the results of training and instruction
- Request ancillary supplies and equipment in support of training
Place of work: Ben Guerir, Morocco (and include some TDY travel)
Ben Guerir, Morocco,