ECS is working with the Air Force to implement the (AFLSE) Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem. The AFLSE serves as the host for all current and future Air Force training. The project will convert legacy courses and also produce new courses. The technical support team will advise and assist course owners during conversion and aiding in troubleshooting to ensure effective course onboarding. ECS is providing technical support to Air Force mission partners as they produce, load, test and troubleshoot courses in the AFLSE.
Location; Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph
- Acknowledge customer trouble tickets upon receipt of problem statement
- Update customer within three business days of receipt of trouble tickets and continuously thereafter, until problem is remedied
- Generate a wrap-up notification specifying the problem statement, underlying technical issue(s), and necessary remedy suggestions, recommendations, and/or actions upon completion. Trouble ticket is considered complete when the customer responds to the wrap-up notification and provides verification and validation of received support
- Provide problem resolution for trouble tickets within 5 business days from initial notification to service desk
- Deliver weekly summary report of trouble tickets, resolutions, and lessons learned
- Deliver weekly activity reports
- Prepare a status brief (on a bi-weekly basis) for the AFLSE program management office (PMO) that includes the type, number, and resolution of issues
- Organize and conduct bi-weekly meetings with the content development stakeholders to review problems, findings, and lessons learned
- Incorporate findings and lessons learned report into the AFLSE content development guidance (as directed by AFLSE PMO)
- Develop meeting minutes that contain discussions, decisions, and action items with the government.
- Estimated Workload Data:
- Number of courses to host: 1500
Seat time of courses varies from 1 to 200 hours
- Courseware may be migrating from other platforms which include: Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard, Meridian, and SharePoint.
- Tools utilized by content developers include:
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Animate
- Trivantis Lectora
- Articulate Storyline
- Adapt Authoring Tool
- TechSmith Camtasia
- SoftChalk Cloud
- Establish a service desk to support customers through a trouble ticket process, which at a minimum document:
- Method of submission
- Date of every action taken
- Customer contact information (with organization)
- Problem statement
- Ticket status (Open, In-Progress, Awaiting Action, Closed)
- Findings and Resolutions
- Technical degree or certification preferred but not required. Must have some technical work experience if a technical degree is not held.
- Experience working in a customer support function.
- Experience leading a technical team
- Ability to multi-task and translate requests into clear deliverables.
- Sets own goals and participates in developing team goals and determining methods to meet those objectives and timelines.
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively seek to minimize impact.
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
CAC/Government Access Card Required
San Antonio, TX