- Accepts direction received from Quality Director
- Reviews release documentation
- Creates documentation for user guides and end-user frequently asked questions
- Writes test scenarios based on technical specifications and software requirements
- Validates test criteria and expectations
- Performs reviews, walk-throughs, inspections of intermediate and final software development work products, and tests, all within the required timeframe, in accordance with standard procedures, test plans, and guidance provided by PM and/or Test Director.
- Monitors test conditions and creates test cases
- Validates deliverables on multiple platforms and hardware and accurately records test results in accordance with test plan and guidance provided by PM and/or Test Director.
- Evaluates test results and provides assessments and recommendations that will be analyzed and included in the test summary report
- Identifies and reports software defects by providing clear descriptions and steps required to reproduce
- Creates reports of test results, requirements traceability, and software defects to develop sense of product stability
- Evaluations and reports are maintained in a version controlled database will be submitted in accordance with the test plan and guidance provided by PM and/or Test Director.
- Facilitates communication between test team and technical team (i.e., government or contractor system or service developers/integrators).
- Associates Degree
- 3 years’ experience
- US Government contract experience, with DOD experience preferred
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Familiarity with defense systems modeling and simulation, and related gaming
- Familiarity with CMMI compliance
- Experience testing on desktop and mobile devices with Mac/Windows/iOS/Android platforms
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Visio, and other standard software programs
- US Citizen, and must be able to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance, or higher, if required
CAC/Government Access Card Required
San Antonio , TX