HOW TO WORK WITH US
Certified as a small business, ECS has a variety of active small and large government contract vehicles available.
ECS is the Prime Contractor on the following contract vehicles:
Business consulting solutions include a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a federal agency’s performance, and help customers meet their mission goals. Business services range from consulting, facilitation, quality assurance, analysis, strategy formulation, advisory and assistance, research, and training to acquisition and program support, including:
- Integrated Consulting Services
- Training Services (Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials)
- Acquisition Management Support
- Integrated Business Program Support Services
- DAU and FAI Certified DAWIA and FAC Acquisition Workforce Training
The Air Force and Navy Medical Modeling and Simulation Training (MMAST) program’s mission is to develop and use advanced learning technologies and methodologies to improve medical education and training for healthcare teams and patients, for the purpose of improving healthcare outcomes. The MMAST contract provides support services at the relative MMAST Program Management Office (PMO) and designated simulation centers, and training is conducted using IT enhanced medical simulations at Air Force and Navy medical simulations sites worldwide.
The STES IDIQ is used to plan, conduct, and exploit exploratory (basic and applied) research, advanced technology development, and demonstration of simulation and training, utilizing the most advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) technology in the following areas: (1) synthetic natural environments, (2) medical simulations, (3) dismounted Soldier training, (4) advanced distributed simulation and (5) embedded training. Subsequent delivery/task orders will include exploratory and advanced simulation research/studies/analyses, technology development for learning, training, testing and mission rehearsal and advanced research and development (R&D) in simulation and instrumentation technologies.
NAWCTSD may procure a broad range of training systems and intermediate work products within the scope of this contract. The detailed requirements for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training systems and training system intermediate work products, will be defined in the SOW or the Statement of Objectives for each specific Delivery Order.
The TDPC is divided into three distinct Functional Areas. Each Functional Area has a set of possible intermediate work products that lead to the production, delivery, test, and sustainment of a training system. The three Functional Areas included in the TDPC are:
- Analysis, Design, and Evaluation
- Development, Production, and Implementation
ECS is a Subcontractor on the following contract vehicles:
The EXPRESS Program provides operational efficiencies and improved mission readiness with overall value and flexibility to acquisitions for its customers and end-user organizations through its suite of Blanket Purchase Agreements and four Domains: Business and Analytical, Logistics, Programmatic and Technical, comprehensive advisory and assistance services are readily available for Team Redstone.
The SSES NexGen program supports Army systems and software across the entire lifecycle, from development through fielding and operational support. The contract concentrates on providing software-related support in three primary mission areas involving in-theater U.S. forces, business systems, and enterprise-wide components.
The CN> IDIQ contract provides services, equipment, material and minor construction and repair services to improve the capability of the US and partner nation agencies in support of counterdrug and counter terrorism efforts.
OASIS core disciplines include:
- Program management services
- Management consulting services
- Logistics services
- Engineering services
- Scientific services
- Financial services
The objective of the Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE) Training & Support Service contracts is to acquire performance based services to develop and produce training strategies, doctrine, concepts, instruction and products for the current and future force. The contracts are structured for maximum flexibility in providing for an expedited ordering process in order to satisfy the needs of customers.
PMSS-3 is to provide the full range of information technology-related program management support services, to include advisory and acquisition consulting services, required by PEO EIS headquarters, directorates, program/project/product offices, and PEO EIS related organizations in support of various missions and of command, control, and communications activities. The PMSS-3 acquisition contract provides the requiring offices with the means to acquire and select from new sources of assets and capabilities to support their program management support services requirements.
TAOSS contracts are intended to further the broad base of S&TCDs research and development investment efforts within the following major thrust areas:
- Wireless Transport. Efficient terrestrial, airborne, satellite communications modulation, coding techniques and sub-component technology to enable high data rate transport.
- Antennas. A family of highly-efficient, cost-effective antennas and subordinate products (e.g. to include but not be limited to multi-band/multi-functional antenna systems) to sustain robust, high-data-rate on-the-move communications.
- Cyber Security/Information Assurance. Information superiority to ensure mission critical information is available, connected and secured in an environment of information warfare attacks and unintentional disruptions.
- Network Operations. Automated capabilities that integrate the planning, monitoring, and control activities of network management, information assurance, and information dissemination.
- System-of-Systems Systems Engineering. A blend of systems engineering, architecture and engineering analysis, modeling & simulation and experimentation to provide timely, effective, and integrated architectures.
- Mobile Networking. Assured mobile networks that work in complex terrains and a variety of geographical areas.
The USUHS contract enables USU and other Federal agencies to procure and acquire Audio/Visual and multi-media Simulation (AV/SIM) solutions such as:
- Support Infrastructure
- Deliverables (Supplies)
- Systems Integration
- Design and Installation / Removal
- AV Equipment and Rental
- Technical Support and Training
- Maintenance and Warranty
ECS operates under the following NAICS Codes:
|NAICS Code||NAICS Title|
|333318||Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing|
|511199||All Other Publishers|
|518210||Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services|
|541511||Custom Computer Programming Services|
|541512||Computer Systems Design Services|
|541519||Other Computer Related Services|
|541611||Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services|
|541715||Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)|
|541990||All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services|
|611430||Professional and Management Development Training|
|611710||Educational Support Services|