ECS is seeking a skilled Systems Engineer with a background in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) to support a complex DoD software program. The ideal candidate will focus on how to design, integrate, and manage complex systems over their life cycles. The program incorporates the latest approaches in Digital Engineering and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and requires sets of related models that describe and analyze desired systems. The selected candidate will directly support the DoD Customer in guiding and developing the system models required supporting their systems in meeting program milestones. Must be a highly motivated individual with initiative to push the envelope. This position allows remote work up to fulltime. Position reports to the Orlando location but is remote.
- Work closely with other engineers to understand and solve complex issues
- Develop system requirements
- Determine how requirements can be verified (FURPS)
- Assist in the development of test plans to meet requirements
- Conceptualize software solutions to address specific needs for advanced training solutions
- Collaborate with programmers and developers to determine solutions
- Assist in the integration of complex systems
- Decompose and draft requirements
- Generate Requirements Documentation
- Support program MBSE implementation efforts by providing MBSE related information and training to other program team members as needed.
- Support architectural integrity of software solutions, both current and future
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development, test, modification, and integration of software
- Exhibit commitment to company values, processes, and procedures