The I/O position provides training services for the Army Medical Simulation Training Center (MSTC) Program and serves as an I/O for the Medical Simulation Training Center MSTC), which plans and carries out instruction/validation in accordance with accepted medical practices and established military medical and operational doctrine. The I/O will be capable of instructing a mixed population of Soldiers, both inexperienced and seasoned. The training may be conducted in a classroom or a field training/evaluation environment. The I/O will be capable of instructing, demonstrating skills and testing Soldiers in all areas of the 68W Sustainment, EMT levels, as well as CLS courses.
Locations: Ft Benning Montgomery AL, Ft Bragg Fayetteville NC, Ft Campbell Nashville TN, Ft Hood Austin Waco El Paso TX, Ft Drum Syracuse NY, Ft Lewis Seattle WA, Ft McCoy Milwaukee WI, Ft Stewart Savanah GA.
- Ensure that training courses address all levels of students.
- Capable of instructing, demonstrating skills and testing Soldiers in all areas of the 68W Sustainment, EMT, and NREMT Nationally Registered Paramedic (NRP) level in support of EMT Sustainment Course, as well as CLS courses. All I/Os must meet the minimum Instructor qualifications for course they instruct.
- Comfortable instructing a mixed population of Soldiers, both inexperienced and seasoned, in class sizes not to exceed the instructor /student ratios as directed by the AMEDDC&S.
- Work with the training unit to assist the unit in preparing for training to include equipment use, preparation and clean up.
- Possess presentation skills to train and educate students/ employees on technical material and applications.
- Remain informed of and must maintain proficiency with applicable company products.
- Ability to take inventory and manage consumable items (skins, synthetic blood, etc.) along with the Preventive Maintenance Checks & Services (PMCS) Kits.
- Perform PMCS (daily maintenance) on all equipment.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding student/ employee information.
- Work independently and as part of a team.